Usually, you get a grunge vocalist with two octaves.
Three if you are God, four if you are Chris Cornell.
In tribute to him and Soundgarden’s legacy here is an album that celebrates the odd-time signatures in their songs and unusual rhythmic syncopations that make playing their songs a thrill and a challenge.
Included are beats for the following 10 songs:
- Black Hole Sun
- Blow Up The Outside World
- Burden In My Hand
- Fell On Black Days
- Jesus Christ Pose
- Pretty Noose
- Rusty Cage
- The Day I Tried To Live
For best results, we recommend the use of default Rock drumset or John Bonham-Inspired drumset.
This album is included in The Complete Collection 2020.
Changelist update 1.1
- Blow Up Outside: verse 1 (qntz+ check o hats), verse 2 / extra fill
- Burden In My Hand: verse / extra fills
- Fell On Black Days: change time signatures where necessary, groove 2, (mark 5/4 in groove 4), groove 5, / extra fills
- Jesus Christ Pose: groove 2 (o hat), / extra fills
- Outshined: extra fills
- Pretty Noose: groove 5, groove 6 (qtz, o hats), / extra fills
- Rusty Cage: trans fill 1, / extra fills
- Spoonman: groove 4 (o hat), groove 7 ( foot hat), / extra fills
- The Day I Tried To Live: groove 4 (lower foot hat), groove 6 (+o hat), / no extra fills , as most sections are in 15/8
Production Studio: GoranGrooves
Producer: Goran Rista